The Indoor MotionViewer® is a battery-powered device that includes an integrated PIR motion sensor, digital video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and send it over military-grade RF to the control panel which then transmits the alarm signal + video clip to a monitoring station via cell or Ethernet. After receiving and reviewing the video clip, monitoring operators will verify the intrusion event and dispatch to law enforcement for priority response to a crime-in-progress.
Videofied MotionViewers deliver greater security than unmonitored cameras and DVRs. They detect intruders and immediately send the alarm/video to a central station for review and dispatch. Because they are not continuously recording, there is no concern about documenting consumption by underage minors and other events that are recorded by traditional surveillance systems. Videofied can protect the bar, cash room and other high value targets. The easy installation and superior protection make Videofied an ideal solution for restaurants.
Benefits for Restaurants
- Cost effective protection with priority response and arrests
- Easy rooftop protection to secure vulnerable HVAC and air handling equipment.
- Put eyes on kitchen equipment and other valuable assets in the building
- Upgrades available for existing systems
- Infrared illumination up to 23 feet from device for night vision
- Military grade RF to and from control panel
- Temperature range: +14/+122°F (-10/+50°C)
- Up to 4 years battery life for low alarm activity
- Video: color/day, monochrome/night
- Full VGA color for remote Look-in via smartphone app
- Programmable PIR sensitivity
- Programmable video resolution
Contact us today!Thank you for contacting us. Someone will get back to you.
We will never sell or rent your contact information