Videofied is a great solution for fenced lots because it provides notifications when break-ins happen and before the damage is done, not after the fact! Unlike traditional outdoor sensors, Videofied’s built-in camera can help central stations distinguish true break-ins from animals or non-emergencies. Since Videofied is outdoor-capable and portable, the system can be moved and adjusted as inventory levels change or machinery moves.
Benefits for Fenced Lots
- Wireless and cordless – runs for months/years on batteries
- Cell communication to Central Station for immediate review/dispatch
- 500-1,000 foot RF range between panel communicator and MotionViewer cameras
- Up to 24 cameras on a single system
- Works in harsh, outdoor environments
- Infrared illumination up to 23 feet from device for night vision
- Military grade RF to and from control panel
- Temperature range: +14/+122°F (-10/+50°C)
- Up to 4 years battery life for low alarm activity
- Video: color/day, monochrome/night
- Full VGA color for remote Look-in via smartphone app
- Programmable PIR sensitivity
- Programmable video resolution
Contact us today!
Thank you for contacting us. Someone will get back to you.
We will never sell or rent your contact information